General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- adam-jones.net needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given adam-jones.netpermission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in adam-jones.net legitimate interests
- adam-jones.net needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Information we collect
This section details the information we may collect about you.
- Basic personal details – such as name, email address and ip address. These details are only collected if you optionally sign up to our mailing list. Read more about this below in the section titled ’Third party services and your data’.
- Your activity on our website - adam-jones.net follows a standard procedure of using log files and analytics software to obtain an understanding about our visitors actions on this website. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
adam-jones.net uses ’cookies’. These cookies we use are limited to the following:
- Google Analytics - we use this third party service to assist us in understanding the usage of our site, where visitors are from, what kind of the device they use and what pages they interact with.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.Third party services and your data
We may use the following third-party service providers named below to process and store your data:
- Google LLC : We use the Google Analytics service to measure the performance of this website.
- SiteGround Spain S.L. : we use Fasthosts for providing webhosting services.
This website is also free of advertising and in no way affiliated with any 3rd party advertisers.